|© illustrations by |
© photo by
What About Daisy?
With a little help from friends along the way, Ms. Didi sets out to find a home for Daisy, her deaf and blind puppy. Author Maryam Faresh was inspired to write Daisy's story by her own, real-life Daisy. Daisy won the WAG award for the Most Inspirational Dog in 2010, and the 2011 Barkcode Hero Award. You can learn more about this amazing dog and her story at the website for What About Daisy?
|© Curt Biesterfeld|
Faresh with Daisy
We'd like to help Faresh spread the word about this refreshing and inspirational book. We'll be giving away 3 signed copies and there are a number of ways you can win. You may enter once each day using any or all of these methods:
- Leave a comment on the blog telling us who you'd like to read the book to (my daughter, nephew, classroom of children. etc.)
- "Like" our Facebook page and comment about this post there.
- "Like" What about Daisy's Facebook page and be sure to tell them we sent you there!
- Share a few words about your own disabled dog here or on Facebook.
- Tweet about this post or What about Daisy? to @AllThingsDog.
- Take advantage of a FREE subscription to All Things Dog Blog at the top of our sidebar, and you'll get 3 entries. After you fill in your email address, visit your inbox to click the link in your activation email from Feedburner. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know you subscribed so we can verify.
Other Book Reviews You May Enjoy:
Darby's Story: The Life of an Adopted Dog
THE Book for My Rescue-Loving Readers: Oogy
Assistance Dog Stories
In order to get the word out to more moms out there about this wonderful book giveaway, we're linking up to Hop a Little Tuesday's blog hop, and also Free Hot Samples. Have fun exploring. Be sure to let our hosts know you appreciate their efforts. Comments are always welcome.