|© A. Boyko|
Me and the Gang
Out for a Walk
- Email is the favored way for most non-bloggers. It's simple to sign up in the sidebar by entering your email address in the doghouse subscription box, or simply clicking here and following the quick steps. Then visit your inbox to click the activation link in the confirmation email you'll receive from Feedburner. Then you're good to go!
- RSS: If you use a feed reader, then you know how great it is to keep your library organized and at your fingertips. I love this approach for doing research. The RSS link is at the bottom of every post and at the top of the sidebar.
- Google Friend Connect: If you use gmail or have any type of Google account, you can follow us through Google Friend Connect. Locate the GFC widget in our sidebar and follow the prompts to connect.
- Networked Blogs: Networked Blogs does not require you to be a blogger. You can connect through Facebook, meaning you won't need another password. You'll get my postings through your Facebook page's feed.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook, you can visit our page, hit the "Like" button, and you'll receive our posts on your Facebook page's feed. Visit anytime you like to post your pup photos or news, questions or comments. We love our visitors!
- Twitter: For those of you who enjoy life on the run, Twitter offers a quick 140 character preview of our posts, including a clickable link to each, if you choose to visit. The advantage here is you keep up with what's new, while only viewing that which you choose to click on. Some love it; others not so much. We like to make it available for those who do.
- Pinterest: Here I share photos from recent posts and some I find along my expeditions to other sites. Follow and enjoy!
- Instagram is my newest fave. Find me here.
- Google+: I'm just beginning to dabble here. Your tips and insights would be most welcome.