It will only take a few minutes to do the activity once. You can continue with it to become more proficient if you find it useful. The activities are designed to work mind, body and the dog/owner bond. Join me every Saturday for the Weekly Wag, and watch your relationship flourish.
Care to join the Weekly Wag Group? Add your name to the linky below so we can all help one another stay motivated, ask questions, and perhaps just get a few tips--via Twitter. Follow one another. Add the badge to your blog, if you're a blogger, and you get an extra entry in the prize drawing. Prizes? Read on....
Once you've joined the group, here's what you get:
- A Quarterly prize will be drawn from the names of those who check in at this post with an update at the end of March, June, September and December. You can find this post by clicking the badge in the sidebar. Check in is simple--just tell me how it's going. Which types of "Wags" do you enjoy the most? Do you look forward to more outdoor or indoor "Wags". Is your bond with Fido growing?
- One grand prize will go to the winner of a year-end drawing.
- Post about the Weekly Wag only if the spirit moves you. Post anywhere on social media--Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. There is no requirement to do so. However, if you do post, leave a comment here with the post link and you'll get an extra entry for the quarterly and grand prizes.
- Finally, be sure to let me know with a comment that you have added the badge to your blog, and include your blog url. After all, we all want to come and see! Grab the code from the sidebar.
UPDATE for 2013: With the popularity of The Weekly Wag, this regular Saturday post has been extended into 2013. While the sign up form below is closed, you can enter our quarterly giveaways for 2013 by simply commenting on any Weekly Wag post during the year. Drawings will be held April 1, July 1, October 1 and January 1, 2014. Enjoy!
Easy RSVP Instructions: If you don't already have a Twitter account, you'll need to start there. Sign up at http://Twitter.com. When you return here, follow these instructions for adding your name to our guest list by using the linky list below the instructions.
- Scroll to the bottom of these instructions and find the blue lettering that says "Click here to enter". If you do not see these words, simply click on the post title to refresh the page, and they will appear below these instructions. Good luck!
- Click the blue link and a new screen will open.
- Type your name, blog name, or twitter handle(with @sign) in the first box that says "Link Title or Blog Title". Mine will look like this: Carrie Boyko, All Things Dog Blog, or @AllThingsDog.
- In the next box that is labeled "Link", include the url that corresponds with the information you placed in the first box. If you used your name, you can include a link to your facebook page or your Twitter handle. It will start with "http://twitter.com/" and you include your handle after the slash, without the @symbol. Mine looks like this: http://twitter.com/allthingsdog/.
- Scroll down to hit "Enter your link" and you're done.
- Finally enter your name and email address. This is needed in case your RSVP does not get entered properly. We'll need to get in touch to fix it.