|Oliver Did It--Onboard Action!|
|Patches Makes an Appearance!|
- A blanket under the booty eases the stretch in the knees, glutes and lower back.
- Use a block under the head, remembering that each position of the block will offer a different stretch, allowing for more or less lowering toward the mat. Try them all to see which is best for you today.
- For additional comfort, you may find that curling the toes toward the middle will help to cradle your sitting bones, giving additional cushion to this area.
Some advanced yogis can control their bodies in extraordinary ways, many of which are mediated by the nervous system. Scientists have monitored yogis who could induce unusual heart rhythms, generate specific brain-wave patterns, and, using a meditation technique, raise the temperature of their hands by 15 degrees Fahrenheit. If they can use yoga to do that, perhaps you could learn to improve blood flow...
- Easy Seated Pose to Enjoy Dog Massage
- Wide-Legged Seated Forward Fold with Fido
- Yoga Push Ups with Your Dog Companion
- Cobra Pose and Upward Facing Dog
- Downward Facing Dog
- Forward Fold with Fido
- Woofing Warrior I, Sun Salutation
- Woofing Warrior II, Sun Salutation
- Side Angle Pose with Fido
- Airplane Balancing Pose