|© copyright on file from |
Super Dog Sunday 2011
|© Cooper and Lola|
- a pet to photograph
- a camera
- one or more football-themed props
- and maybe a little patience
|© copyright on file from|
Molly on Super Dog Sunday 2011
Molly's owner discovered that Molly is quite amenable to costuming, as you can see from the photo at left!
|© Success Just Clicks|
Finally a Steelers Fan!
|Tap Into Leinie|
- Team-colored bandanas, as you can see above submitted by Success Just Clicks.
- Team jersey, Tshirt or hat
- Football helmet or shoulder pads
- Balloons like Snyder below
- Anything with an NFL logo on it--dog dish, Tshirt, leash, etc.
- Figurines of football players or cheerleaders would look cute.
- Your grass could make a good playing field with a stripe and a 50 yard line drawn on with paint or cutouts of numbers.
- Even a trash can works for Leinie!
- Use your imagination and you'll probably come up with lots of additional ideas, like the newspaper sports section, the NFL website on your laptop, or maybe even a striped Tshirt for a referee. Every game needs one!
|© Freaky Dog People|
Snyder is "Playing the Field!
I hope you'll leave some comments telling me about your experiences with this, or any other Weekly Wag. If you'd like to make these bonding exercises a part of your weekly routine, you may want to join the group so you can win prizes. Just follow the link below to learn more. Have a great Wag!
Missed a Weekly Wag? Or just want to sign up to win prizes for participation? Check these out:
Scentwork: Great Fun for Fido!
Stay and Come to Get in Shape