Is your Super Dog struggling to get to the Super Dog Sunday™ photo contest? Maybe a few tips might help:
- Entries need not be elaborate. Simply place a football in the photo with your dog. Try framing a pet photo with a football-themed frame or get creative with a hand-drawn background such as a cheerleader or goal post.
- If you're handy with graphics, add football-themed images to a photo of your pet.
- Want to help a Petfinder adoptable pet find a forever home? Enter a Petfinder pet using graphic themes. You'll find help here in this instruction article I wrote during last year's Super Dog Sunday™.
- Want more info on how you can win and who the sponsors are. Check this out.
- Are you doggedly seeking our rules for admission? Here they are!
- How to submit? Send your photo by email to EventBarkers@gmail.com. If you're a blogger, post your photo on your own site for your readers. Then link up your post to the blog hop at the photo contest, going on now here.
- Most of all, remember that Super Dog Sunday™ is all about fun and about helping Petfinder Foundation with their work with shelter animals. If you'd like to help them out, please donate from your heart. Click any of the Petfinder Foundation banners on my site or follow this link to donate. Thank you!