|courtesy avinashkunnath via Flickr.com|
Just like football, photo contests have their rules. It makes for a level playing field where we can all enjoy the game. Here are the rules for Super Dog Sunday™ 2012:
- Only photos of pets will be accepted. No humans please.
- All entries must have some type of football theme as a part of the image.
- Limit one entry per pet.
- Entries from the U.S. and Canada, except Quebec, will be eligible to win prizes. Because of shipping regulations regarding pet food, treat winnings by Canadians will be left behind :(.
- Large images must be submitted to assure our ability to share in a slideshow: 400 px please.
- By submitting your photo, you agree that the photo was taken by you and is owned by you. No professional images taken by others can be accepted for copyright reasons. Please read additional details at our Giveaway and Contest Rules page.
- All entries must be linked up by a blogger who has posted the photo on their site, OR emailed to EventBarkers@gmail.com for posting by Dogtipper.com and AllThingsDogBlog.com. When Petfinder adoptable pets are submitted, please include their profile url for the pet's Petfinder profile page, along with the pet's name and city/state location.
- Please include your name and your dog's name for identification of winners. Only your dog's name will be displayed on the blog. If there is a duplication in dog names, your initials may be used as additional identification. For example, "C.B.'s Tanner".
- Our judges' selection decisions are final.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and entries from such areas will not be considered.
- Entries will close at kick off on Sunday, February 3, about 6 PM ET.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, February 4, 2012 at both Dogtipper and All Things Dog Blog. Each winner will receive a communication from EventBarkers@gmail.com on Monday notifying them of their prize. Your prompt reply with shipping information is requested. Please check your spam if you do not find an email and believe you are a winner. There may be other questions in your email to answer regarding sizing, so read carefully and submit all answers as quickly as you can.
Bocci Joined Us in 2011