|Add Graphics to Any Photo |
for Your Football-Themed Entry
- Enter a pic of your pet (all pets are welcome; one pic per pet) in a football theme. Just add a football, jersey, helmet, pom poms, your favorite team's towel, or pose Fido in front of your Big Screen TV with a game playing. Use your imagination and it's super easy.
- If your dog is wary of that odd-shaped ball or isn't fond of those Kodak moments, you can still enter his photo. Just add some graphics to a simple photo like you see in the example above. Anything to give the photo the flavor of Super Dog Sunday™.
- Finally, we'd love to see you share a few minutes of your time to locate a Petfinder adoptable pet and enter him, as well. Simply visit Petfinder.com, perform your search and doctor up the adoptable pet's pic with some fun football graphics. Just be sure to save the link from his profile page and submit that and his name when you send in your photo for entry.
- Copy and save the Petfinder profile page link, and please do include it in your post so that your site will get the pet additional views. This will also assure that others can locate the pet's profile page via your site when you link up.
- When you link up your blog post to the hop, caption your photo by following this example: "Tanner adoptable in Orlando, FL". We want to indicate the location of each adoptable pet to help get them more looks. Thanks much!