|courtesy AmbientFusion via Flickr.com|
- The yard men pull up with their truck and trailer.
- Stella and Stewie sound the alarm.
- I take a breath (because I'm Zen like that).
- In my lightest and brightest voice I cheerfully call out "Thank you! Stella, Come! Stewie, Come!" Keep in mind, I practice coming when called with the dogs a lot; this is essential if we want this to work.
- Stewie usually comes first.
- In my same cheerful voice I praise him and give him some treats, I always keep my treat bag near my make-shift desk in the kitchen - also essential.
- Stella then follows (problem child).
|© used with permission from|
Robyn Arouty Photography