|© Carrie Boyko|
Oliver Shows Off His Terra Paws Treats
|© Carrie Boyko|
Now that All Things Dog Blog is venturing into the world of Twitter Parties, our friend Anthony at Terra Paws was my contact. I knew he would be up for a new adventure. Sure enough, he was ready to ship treats as soon as I needed them.
I had been quietly planning our first trial party with Paris, over at Dogtipper. We wanted to run a test drive of this engine for Halloween and then we'll go from there. Thanks to Dr. Mark, All Things Dog Blog's Ask the Vet columnist, for also joining us as a sponsor. His Veterinary Pharmacy is a terrific business for this sort of promotion, so we're hoping that both companies find plenty of value in our party and the Twitter reach we are seeking to bring them.
I wanted to share a few Terra Paws facts with you today, while thanking them for supporting our efforts to grab a piece of this new promotional technology. Did you know:
- Terra Paws are made in the United States, making sure your dollars go to local jobs.
- that Oliver is swooning over Hailey, Anthony's Papillon mix. ;)
- that Terra Paws is a guilt-free treat: No Corn, Soy, Wheat or Gluten!
- All Things Dog Blog's Treat Review Team of 8 highly-experienced treat reviewers gave Terra Paws a terrific rating for flavor, quality and ease of use.
- Terra Paws is extremely active in local pet charity events. Upcoming events include 4 Paws for the Cause, Tampa Bay SPCA 3K Pet Walk, the Wiggle Waggle Walk, and many more.
- Here are the facts and the sign up list.
- Be sure to RSVP so you can win prizes and send in questions for Dr. Mark.
- Get the Lingo here.
- Learn about DMs and RTs here.
- Check out our other sponsor, Dr. Mark Nunez.
- Visit my co-hosts Dogtipper and Fidose of Reality.
- Send your #SafeHowlOween questions for us or Dr. Mark to TwitterBarkers@gmail.com.