|© Carrie Boyko|
No More Treading Water
Twitter Party Signup Made Easy
We are already hearing from our readers that Twitter parties are an exciting new adventure. The tweets have begun and the guest list is growing. Some have asked how to RSVP. This post is designed to walk you through the steps of letting us know you'll be attending. I promise it is quick and painless.
If you don't already have a Twitter account, you'll need to start there. Sign up at http://Twitter.com. When you return here, follow these instructions for adding your name to our guest list by using the linky list at the announcement post.
- Click over to the current Twitter party post at this link.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the blue lettering that says "Click here to enter"
- Click the blue link and a new screen will open.
- Type your Twitter handle in the first box that says "Link Title or Blog Title". It will look like this: @(MyTwitterHandle). Be sure to include the @ sign connected to your handle. This is a link to your page on twitter. Mine is @AllThingsDog.
- Type your Twitter url in the next box that is labeled "Link". It will start with "http://twitter.com/" and you include your handle after the slash, without the @symbol. Mine looks like this: http://twitter.com/allthingsdog/
- Scroll down to hit "Enter your link" and you're done.