|© Carrie Boyko|
Tanner Loves to Be Read To
Do your kids like dog stories? We've got just the thing for you. I have batch of colorful storybooks for young children that are all about dogs. They're precious. They're adorable. They'll make your kids fall in love with dogs all over again.
The books in the photo are just a sampling. Your selection will vary as I plan to do this a number of times. This week's winner will receive 5 picture book stories about dogs for a child, grandchild, or special friend. All you have to do is enter. Here's how to enter:
- You may enter the giveaway once daily per method, but you must use a different Tweet, comment, photo, etc. each time.
- Winners will be selected from comments here on the blog that include a method of contact (URL, email, Twitter handle, etc). All Tweets and emails must be followed up with a comment here to be entered in the drawing. Random.org will be used to select the winners.
- For 3 entries, drop me an email at AllThingsDogBlog@gmail.com with a photo of your pup and a sign that says "We Love Dog Stories". You can print the picture above and write the note on the photo for an extra entry. WOW! Your photo may even be featured on our Facebook page or the blog.
- Leave a comment here saying "I Like All Things Dog Blog on Facebook" for another entry.
- Subscribing to our blog by email using the dog house subscription box at left is a great way to keep up with our posts, giveaways, Ask the Vet and Trainer columns and more. Leave me a comment for one entry, saying "I subscribe to All Things Dog Blog."
- And of course, hit that Tweet/Retweet button at the top of the post, and then leave me a comment telling me you Tweeted/Retweeted this post. Leave your Twitter handle for verification and we'll be thrilled to give you another entry.
- COMMENTS are the primo form of entry--super simple since you're already here. Visit the bottom of the post to find the COMMENTS link and click. Tell us what you read to your pup! How about your kids?
- Don't forget to include a method of contact.
- Entries will close at 5 PM sharp on Thursday, June 30th. I'll report the winners on Friday, July 1st just in time for you to enjoy a fun-filled holiday weekend of pup play.