|© Carrie Boyko, with assistance from L.W.|
Oliver is Too Busy for the
I guess it falls to me to do All Things Dog Blog's Weekly Preview. Oliver is a bit tied up at the moment. We have had a great time highlighting our favorite dog chow in the past week and are proud to fly their banner at the top of our main column. I'm feeling patriotic in more ways than one today.
This week's wrap up is all about sharing the Organix brand in some fun and fanciful ways:
- Join us Monday for our favorite Organix Busy Bone recipe--a quick way to prepare a healthy treat that will keep Fido busy for a while when you need a break.
- My friend Lizzi, of 20something Saver, will be here Tuesday to share some great tips for saving money at the pet superstores. She's got the inside scoop on who takes coupons, who allows stacking and what reward programs offer which benefits. Don't miss this important post for all pet owners.
- Tuesday is also the announcement of our Potty Park giveaway, a much vied-for prize indeed. I've gotten some horror stories in my email from apartment dwellers that really need this product. We'll see who the winner is on Tuesday.
- I'm proud to present a recipe on Wednesday for making homemade dog cookies out of those leftover crumbs from the bottom of the dog food bag. What's not to love about this money-saving idea?
- Thursday we'll go over the procedure for changing your dog's diet. This is important stuff to assure that Fido does not get a tummy ache from a change in what's going into his system. Dogs have sensitive tummies, so a little knowledge goes a long way.
- And of course, Thursday evening I get the pleasure of drawing 12 names to win the 12 bags of Organix dog food. This should be great fun to announce on Friday. We appreciate our new sponsor, Organix, so very much. It has been our distinct honor to tell you about the many benefits of an organic diet, as well as our love of this particular brand.
- Saturday I'll be back on track with a toy review for pups who enjoy chasing a treat around the house. We'd all be hard-pressed to find one that doesn't. Oliver is excited to show off his new favorite toy.