|© Carrie Boyko|
Permission to Eat, Please?
- You may enter once per day, per method listed below.
- Leave a comment here on this post, up to once daily. Ask questions, get a conversation going; we want to hear from you! Tell us why you'd like to try Organix.
- Send us a Tweet @AllThingsDog and share your pup's names for another entry. Don't forget to Follow us there, as well.
- For an additional entry, send me your dog's picture (no humans please) to share on our site or our FB page. Be sure to include his name and yours. You can email it to me at LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com.
- Relative to Facebook's recent rule changes regarding contests, please understand that I am no longer able to contact you via private Facebook message to notify you of a contest win. You must provide me with a valid way to contact you: Twitter handle, email address, your blog, whatever works. You can reach me at LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com with your contact information, if you prefer to keep it totally private. Entries without contact information will be placed back in the box for future drawings, as I intend to make sure I can reach each of these winners.
- Finally, for 3 entries per dog, send me a photo of any/each of your dogs with a sign saying:
|© Carrie Boyko|
No Hesitation Here; We Love Organix!
Non-bloggers can participate as well. You get to go shopping for prize possibilities. It doesn't get any better than this. Just click and bounce from blog to blog, checking out the pet goodies that will be available to you with an entry. Read the post instructions for entry and jump right in. Why not?!
Today's giveaway offer available only to North American addresses, age 18+, and is void where prohibited.
Have you missed the other parts to this series? Read them now:
- Our Pet Food Pantry: A Little History
- Your Dog's Food: Why is Organic Healthier?
- Our Dogs' Food: The Big Decision
- Dog Food D-Day: The Big Reveal
- Surprise Dog Toys Awarded to Observant Winners
Full disclosure: All Things Dog Blog has not been compensated to provide this review of Castor and Pollux and Organix. We have not been paid to provide our opinion of these products, and the opinion provided is our own.
Now it's time to make sure we get the word out. By linking up to the Hoppin Weekend, we'll be letting lots of other families with dogs know that there's big fug going on here at All Things Dog Blog. Feel free to hop on over and check it out.