I've really been stringing you guys along, haven't I? Sorry, but it was important to me to spell it all out--the reasons for our decision, the important information I wanted to share, and now we're down to the line.
|© Carrie Boyko|
Whatever it Takes
Lucky me, though, I did get to meet with Todd Martin, the VP of Castor and Pollux Pet, at Global Pet Expo. We had a delightful get acquainted talk and I totally loved his healthy approach to feeding our furry friends.
To help you all do your own research, we're going to provide you with some links to useful information at their site:
- Castor and Pollux Pet's website is teeming with information on nutrition. Go have a good read!
- Locate a store near you where you can purchase Castor and Pollux for your pets.
- "Like" Castor and Pollux Pet on Facebook to keep up with the conversation and find out about special events. I heard about a great coupon offer just yesterday, so why not stop by and let them know I sent you.
- Follow Castor and Pollux Pet at Twitter to learn a bit more along the way.
- Our Pet Food Pantry: A Little History
- Your Dog's Food: Why is Organic Healthier?
- Our Dogs' Food: The Big Decision