Why not? I can think of a whole litter of reasons why you should join in. Here's just a few:
- Maybe you simply aren't into the Super Bowl Sunday game and need something else fun to do.
- You want to check out cute dog pics with a NFL footbal theme
- Get into the conversation by leaving comments and talking it up on Facebook, just for the fun of it all.
- Hop from one blog to another, checking out their cute dogs with footballs, jerseys, and team spirit.
- Meet new bloggers and visit their blogs
- Comment and get acquainted
- If you have a blog, you can submit your own dog picture(s) for inclusion and get links to your blog from all the other blogs that participate.
- No blog? It's okay. Feel free to post your pic on my Facebook page so you can get in on the action. Then you can still participate in the hopping fun, by visiting the links on the site.
- Thumbnails will appear on my blog, as well as all the others that join in, so you can see them everywhere you go--even your blog.
- Laugh a lot! Go ahead...Bark out loud, if you like!
"hop" from blog to blog seeing the same list on each blog. It's great fun and a wonderful way to build community. So, blogger or not, you can participate. I'm hoping to see bloggers, dog lovers, and dog owners all here to visit on Super Bowl Sunday. Got questions about how it works? Leave a comment or drop me an email @ LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com. Happy tails!
Visit Adopt a Dog Park
Follow All Things Dog at Twitter Find me at Facebook
© copyright Carrie Boyko, all rights reserved
Bookmark this on Delicious