Did you see your Meow in there? The pictures in the collage above are some of the many that were sent in. You can hover your cursor over each one and it will pop out so you can see the whole thing. Your Meow's name will appear at the top of the photo collage. Ya gotta love Photobucket! Thanks to all of you who sent pictures in, even those that weren't quite clear enough to show here. I love them all!
What a great time we have had during the last 8 weeks with this Woof and Meow series. Never have I seen such enthusiasm and excitement from my readers. Thank you all!
For those of you who are drooling, you can order one right here and have it at your door in a week or so. What are ya waiting for?
- Woof and Meow: Can they Coexist Happily?
- Woof and Meow, Part I: Stop the Treasure Hunt
- Woof and Meow, Part II: How to Win our Prize Packages....and a Sneak Peek at What's to Come
- Woof and Meow, Part III: Strategies for Stopping the Treasure Hunt and Keeping the Peace
- Woof and Meow, Part IV: A Little Training in Respect
- Woof and Meow, Part V: Exploring New Options with the Litter-Robot and World's Best Cat Litter
- Woof and Meow, Part VI: Considerations Regarding a Second Pet's Adoption
- Woof and Meow, Part VII: Socializing Your Dog to a New Cat or Kitten
- Woof and Meow, Part VIII: Socializing Your Cat to a New Dog or Puppy
5 Minutes for Fido. Tanner and Oliver are in mourning, not to mention exhausted from all this work. And worse yet, there's no more litter box raids! Poor boys!
And Patches, well, she's ready to retire. Enough of this blogging stuff. She just wants to be left alone.
Visit Adopt a Dog Park
Follow All Things Dog at Twitter Find me at Facebook
© copyright Carrie Boyko, all rights reserved
Bookmark this on Delicious