|courtesy avinashkunnath via Flickr.com|
Let's Play by the Rules
- Only photos of pets will be accepted. No humans please.
- All entries must have some type of football theme as a part of the image.
- Limit one entry per pet or Petfinder adoptable pet.
- Pet lovers everywhere are invited to enter photos and share in the fun but the giveaways are restricted to US and Canada mailing addresses (with the exception of Quebec due to strict giveaway rules.) For full rules, please see the Event Barkers Rules page.
- Large images must be submitted to assure our ability to share: 400 px please.
- By submitting your photo, you agree that your pet's photo was taken by you and is owned by you. (This rules does not apply to Petfinder adoptables.) No professional images taken by others can be accepted for copyright reasons. Please read additional details at our Giveaway and Contest Rules page.
- All entries must be linked up by a blogger who has posted the photo on their site, OR emailed to EventBarkers@gmail.com for posting. Please include your name and your pet's name for identification purposes. Only your pet's name will appear when posted. If there is a duplication in dog names, your initials may be used as additional identification. For example, "C.B.'s Tanner".
- When Petfinder adoptable pets are submitted, please include the url for the pet's Petfinder profile page as well as the pet's name and your name. Only the pet's name will appear on the entry.
- Our judges' decisions are final.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and entries from such areas will not be considered.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, February 3, 2014 at both Dogtipper and All Things Dog Blog. Each winner will receive a communication from EventBarkers@gmail.com on Monday notifying them of their prize. Your prompt reply
- A donation to Petfinder Foundation is not required and does not impact your chance of winning; however your donations--no matter how small--will be most appreciated by the thousands of pets who seek homes. You may donate at this link. Please select the option for donating "In Honor Of" and fill in Super Dog Sunday™.