On-the-Go Wound Care
Whether you're readying for a hike in a nearby park or creating an evacuation kit for a natural disaster, you need to make sure you're ready to treat any wounds that may occur while away from home. You'll get tons of information for yourself and to share with others, even on your own blog. And remember, Dr. Emmo's products are great for all animals and safe for them to lick.
We'll be joined by pet first aid specialist Arden Moore, Tweeting her tips and sharing information on related topics. If you'd like to win prizes like travel first aid products, evacuation supplies and Dr. Emmo's first aid solutions, you'll want to join us at 8 PM ET on Tuesday. Our Grand Prize will even include a $100 "Emergency Fund" gift card for pet supplies. Mark your calendar!
We hope you'll come to learn, get prepared, and share our tips with your friends on Twitter. #Pet1stAid is sure to save you money as well, since you'll be learning how to handle many minor injuries on your own, using Arden Moore's tips and help.
You can get started preparing your evacuation kit right now by clicking over to Dr. Emmo's to get your FREE travel pack of wound wash and wound gel. Just pay $3 shipping and you'll receive this nice duo of wound care products to clip on a backpack like Tanner, or even to your belt loop. This is a great way to get on the road to being prepared!
You can learn and win more here:
- Washing Your Dog's Eyes
- Grooming a Bond with Fido (Ear Washing)
- Rafflecopter prize package!
- PreTweeting to win starts here
- Be sure to RSVP here to win great prizes!
- Free Travel pack with carabiner
- Full line of Dr. Emmo's first aid solutions
- Healer's Pet Care bandages
- Petlinks Scents of Security soothing toy for pets
- Gamma 2 Travel-tainer: airtight food storage for travel that includes 2 sturdy bowls
- Disaster Kit Tips for your evacuation kit
- $100 "Disaster Aid" Gift Card for purchasing pet supplies and more