Meet Tanner's New Friends
|courtesy PetmateMilo the Squirrel|
Unlike your typical rope toy, Roopers not only have a style that's fun for owners, but they are wound tightly to last longer and live through your super chewer. With all that personality and durability built in, what's not to like? Tanner has selected his 3 faves to give away. Of course they're dogs!
This giveaway will be open for entries until March 8 when the winners will be announced. You'll find other giveaways at our sidebar listing, and also in the menu bar at this link. Finally, don't forget to watch for Fido's Freebie Friday each week, when pet bloggers link up their giveaways to turn this place into a shopping mall of great freebies for you and your pets. We're open 24/7. Click the link in the left sidebar to find the post.
Walter the Dog
To learn more about Petmate and their full line of pet products, visit them on the web, Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to let them know that All Things Dog Blog sent you. They'll be happy to answer your questions and tell you where to find products you're looking for in your own area.
Are you ready for a Roopers giveaway? You know you want one, so today's post is designed to offer a bit of basic assistance for newbies who are baffled by the Rafflecopter form we use for entries. Call this an instructional giveaway--LOL!
- If you already know how our giveaways work, skip all the instructions and go right on to the form to begin entering. Remember to keep it fun and only enter using the methods you enjoy :)
- If the Rafflecopter is a bit befuddling for you, you're here at the right time. The first step is to click on the title at the top of the post to call the Rafflecopter out of hiding. It will then appear at the bottom of the post.
- You can use your Facebook or email account to sign in, which will speed up the process by collecting your name and email from those accounts so you won't have to fill them in for us. Cool, huh?
- Scan the entry options and you'll see you have multiple choices. You can pick and choose or do them all; it's completely up to you. As you select an item, be sure to read the instruction enclosed as some require you to return with a small bit of information.
- The "Tweet this Message" entries may be done daily to increase your chances of winning, while also telling more of the Twitterverse about this giveaway.
- Don't have enough time to do all you wanted? No worries! You can come back as often as you like, as long as the Rafflecopter is open, to make additional entries.
- Questions? Drop me a note to AllThingsDogBlog@gmail.com. I'll be happy to answer your questions.