Oliver and I have been very excited about all the new goodies we have to use on our upcoming conference trips. The Snoozer for travel on wheels, the Petmate Luxury Curvations Carrier and Retreat, Oliver's own travel organizer by Solvit, and 3 new Tshirts.
Between you and me, I think Oliver is the most excited about his Tshirts. I have not allowed him to wear them yet. He doesn't even know about one of them. Shhhh! It's a secret. You know all that stuff all the trainers say about a dog needing a job. Well I've decided Oliver needs a job during Blogpaws. One of his jobs is serious business. After all, every party needs a bouncer, right? Oliver plans to step up; he just doesn't know he has a uniform.
Sure, he'll be showing off his official Dogs for the PAWS Tshirt, and it's the prettiest thing that ever hit male dog fashion. Wowzer! We're glad to hear that Missy will be there to
He'll also be sporting an All Things Dog Blog Tshirt, of course. He's still a little miffed that Tanner's image was used to create the logo, but he's getting over it by being chosen to come to the conference. I think he's teasing Tanner when I'm not looking. Naughty boy!
Well, Oliver has begun to pack, so I better get to helping him. We have to color coordinate everything, right? We look forward to seeing you all at Blogpaws. Who is bringing their pets? Leave a comment so Oliver can start a playmate list. Safe travels!
This post is part of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop hosted by Life with Dogs, Confessions of the Plume, and Two Little Cavaliers. The rules for participation are below, as copied from Life with Dogs' site on 8/1/11. Happy hopping!
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button on the right hand side of this site and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow. ♥