I know what you're thinking. Isn't this a dog blog? Don't get your skivvies in a tizzy. I'll be spending much of this party sharing tips for helping you and your dog adjust to a kitty in the home. Our many rescued kitties--Patches, Corey Lou, Bandit, Piwacket, K.C., and Carmel--were all terrific teachers. I have much to share!
Even better than that, Swheat Scoop will have prizes galore for #LitterChat, bringing in some super goodies from other cat brands as well, just to make sure you have a terrific time. Your Event Barkers hosts, All Things Dog Blog, DogTipper, and CatTipper have quite a plan to bring you information on this great kitty litter, all while we're having a great time and one lucky winner takes home a year's worth of Swheat Scoop with their other goodies. If you have a Meow in your home with dogs, you're going to have a lot to gain both in helpful tips and terrific prizes, not to mention learning more about this greener litter. I'm eager to get started on that topic!
Our RSVP winner will run away with a 14 lb. bag of Swheat Scoop litter, a premium Cat Scooper by Imperial Cat, along with a couple of fun toys to tantalize Meow. :)
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, July 16 at 8 PM ET. We'll have a shotgun start with our first prize being announced immediately upon opening. Every 10 minutes following the open doors, we'll have another winner, and each one will be a terrific addition to your Meow's lifestyle. As always, we'll have 3 pre-party giveaways. The winners of each will be announced at the party.
Join in our Pre-Party Giveaways:
Can't make the party date or time? No worries! You still have three opportunities to win a prize package. Check these out--
- Start today by RSVPing for this party that will share tons of great info for you and Meow, as well as including some tips on helping Woof and Meow make the litterbox lifestyle a bit more workable. Once you've RSVP'd below, you'll be in the drawing to win a prize package of goodies that will include a 14 lb. bag of Swheat Scoop and more.
- Tomorrow we'll introduce our PreTweet giveaway, including some easy one-click Tweets that you can enter with one simple click! This is one entry method that you're free to join in daily, if you wish.
- Finally, our third pre-event drawing is the Rafflecopter, which we'll unveil on Thursday, June 27. This giveaway will guide you in following the appropriate hosts, sponsors and experts to learn more about @SwheatScoop before the party date even arrives. Sometimes that info turns out to be handy when the hosts start asking questions, so be sure to follow and watch for tips and info on the terrific Rafflecopter prize that your Meow will be thrilled with.
Winners' announcements will begin immediately upon opening of the Twitter Party at 8 PM ET on Tuesday, July 16, so don't be late! Every 10 minutes thereafter, winners will continue to be announced until the Grand Prize winner is announced at the closing of the party--9 PM ET. Stick around to make sure you don't miss your shout out for an amazing $200 prize package that will stock you up and make Meow purr!
- RSVP's will remain open throughout the entire party, so that everyone can join in to win or just to enjoy the fun and get some helpful training and litterbox tips from our guest expert, @PetSandy.
- The RSVP winner will be drawn on Tuesday morning, July 16. This winner's handle will be announced at the party. We recommend you go ahead and RSVP right now so you don't miss this very important drawing!
- While we encourage everyone to join in for the litterbox tips and discussion, prizes are available only to U.S. addresses. Thank you for your understanding.
Following is an example to enter the RSVP form below. Below the numbered list at the bottom is a blue link that says "Click here to enter". Click this and follow these instructions, using the image below as a guide.
In the first field that says "Link Title or Blog Title" just enter your Twitter handle as shown in the example. Notice I entered @EventBarkers. In the second field that says "Link" you'll enter the link to your Twitter account. It will look like this: "http://twitter.com/yourhandlehere".
You can leave your email address and name in the next two fields, if you wish. This will help us reach you if you win a prize. Now click "Enter your link" and that's it. You have completed your RSVP. Don't forget to follow our sponsor and host handles listed above to make sure you can win prizes at the party.
Now let your friends know about the party with this one-click Tweet:
RSVP 4 #LitterChat TwitterParty by @EventBarkers 2 learn @SwheatScoop expert tips, info+win prizes. Join me: http://t.co/nZuuy9B4km
— Carrie Boyko (@AllThingsDog) June 25, 2013