Our Event Barkers social media promotions partnership with Dogtipper.com continues to bring loads of fun to our readers, while helping pet brands gain momentum. You don't want to stop with a single Twitter follow. You can increase your chances of winning big if you take all your opportunities to gain entries in the Rafflecopter for our #WorkLikeaDog Twitter Party on behalf of Zuke's.
That amazing prize that includes 8 big bags of Zuke's treats and a lot more great stuff is definitely a prize worth winning. Just ask your dog!
If you're new to Rafflecopters, don't let this entry mechanism scare you off. Just like Pierson who entered the tunnel above, you'll want to go all the way through the Rafflecopter, checking for all your possible entries. Quite a few are open to daily entries, so why not increase your chances?
Your entries may continue daily, if you choose these options:
- Several Tweets are offered as a daily option
- You're welcome to submit an "I #WorkLikeaDog for Zuke's" photo such as the one above, for each pet that you own, including your kitties.
- Submitting a photo of your pet doing whatever work it is he does will also get you a nice start on your entries. One entry per pet.
- Does Fido really want to get into the working life? Create a Linkedin profile pic for him and don't forget to give him a title. Be creative and have fun with your ideas. One entry per pet, please.
- Once you've sent your photo to EventBarkers@gmail.com, you'll get 10 points for each entry. After that you can get extra points for Tweeting, Pinning, or sending out your pics on Instagram. Don't forget the #WorkLikeaDog hashtag that identifies it as part of our promotion.
- Finally, make it count. Using the Rafflecopter to properly register each entry is imperative to winning. Questions? Feel free to write to the "Help Desk" at EventBarkers@gmail.com.
With a long weekend for many of you, take some time to bond over fun and photos with your dog. Enjoy the process and make sure to reward your dog for posing and allowing photos. This should be time you savor for both you and your dog.
Oliver, our P.R. Front Man
Enjoy the journey, and we hope to see you at the party on June 11. Don't forget to RSVP at this link!