It's Twitter Party Time!
Pre-Party Activities include Giveaways:
- Start with the RSVP at the bottom of this post. Once you're on this list you'll be
Pre Party Prize Packages
Worthy of Hard Work!
- PreTweet to win: This is one of our most popular entry methods. You get to share this fun event with friends on Twitter. Watch for some easy, one-click Tweets you can send easily.
- Rafflecopter fun! We've built in some great extras to this Rafflecopter that you're sure to enjoy. Join us Wednesday evening, May 15 to learn how you can share pics of your hard-working dog via Instagram, Pinterest, email or Twitter. Yes, you can even begin to experiment with Vine and show us your hard worker in action; we can't wait! We'll be sharing these fun photos of your dogs throughout the party as well as on other social media like Pinterest. Check out our #WorkLikeaDog Pinterest board.
With dogs all over the country preparing to go to work with mom or dad on June 21, Zuke's and Event Barkers want to help them prepare. We'll be sharing training tips throughout the Twitter Party that are designed to help you and your Fido enjoy the day spent at your workplace.
Photos of your dogs submitted via our Rafflecopter will be shared throughout the party, showing off your hard-working dogs. Whether your dog is a Service Dog or simply in charge of kitchen patrol at your home, you can submit a photo of him doing his job, or even try out a 6-second Vine Video. You'll find instructions for this at my post here. Have fun with these entries; use your imagination and be sure to read the guidelines that will be included in my Rafflecopter post on Wednesday.
Get the anipal angle from Oliver, over at 5 Minutes for Fido, who is busy complaining about Tanner's lack of business savvy. Can you help him out?
|© Paris Permenter|
Irie Checks out the Loot
Winners' announcements will begin immediately upon opening of the Twitter Party at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, June 11, so don't be late! Every 10 minutes thereafter, winners will continue to be announced until the Grand Prize winner is announced at the closing of the party--10 PM ET. Stick around to make sure you don't miss your shout out!
- RSVP's will remain open throughout the entire party, so that everyone can join in to win or just to have fun and get some great training tips.
- The RSVP winner will be drawn on Tuesday morning, June 11. This winner's handle will be announced at the party.
Following is an example to enter the RSVP form below. Below the numbered list at the bottom is a blue link that says "Click here to enter". Click this and follow these instructions, using the image below as a guide.
In the first field that says "Link Title or Blog Title" just enter your Twitter handle as shown in the example. Notice I entered @EventBarkers. In the second field that says "Link" you'll enter the link to your Twitter account. It will look like this: "http://twitter.com/yourhandlehere".
You can leave your email address and name in the next two fields, if you wish. This will help us reach you if your Twitter handle is listed wrong and you win a prize. Now click "Enter your link" and that's it. You have completed your RSVP. Don't forget to follow our sponsor and host handles listed above to make sure you can win prizes at the party.
Check out our training tips at the following articles:
- Training Tips for New Pups, Part I
- Puppy Training Part II: Start with Motivation
- Puppy Training Tips: Part III