#PetBrandChat has definitely created a buzz, and along with it a few very good questions. I'm here today to offer some answers. Starting at the lower left of the chart above, I'll move clockwise around the image answering the questions that appear:
- Who? #PetBrandChat may be attended by anyone with a Twitter account. On Twitter, you can attend as a fly on the wall, or you may choose to participate by asking questions or offering opinions. There will be opportunity for both.
- What? The most important reason that you may wish to join Event Barkers for our #PetBrandChat events is to learn. Each event will be packed with information along a stated theme, and further will be staffed by knowledgeable, helpful sponsors or team members who are there to offer answers or resources for your questions.
- Where? #PetBrandChat will be found on Twitter.com at this link. Twitter users may also choose to use other Twitter venues such as TweetChat.com, Hootsuite.com, TweetDeck.com, TweetGrid.com, etc.
- When? #PetBrandChat will be held on select Wednesdays at 1 PM ET, 12 PM Central, 11 AM Mountain, and 10 AM Pacific Time. We hope you will brown bag your lunch or join us with a cup of coffee and your laptop, ready to ask questions and join the conversation.
- Why? Our sponsors, hosts and pet lovers will join together for #PetBrandChats, eager to share their love of animals, answer your questions and build relationships. We invite you to enjoy mutually-beneficial conversation with other pet lovers like yourself who will attend to learn about products and services that can help improve life with their pets.
- How? To join a chat you need only sign onto a Twitter service and Tweet using the #PetBrandChat hashtag. Come early and say hello :) This magical hashtag phrase is the glue that holds the event together. To view other Tweets that are part of the chat, simply click on #Discover and place the chat hashtag in the search box at the top. The feed will now offer you a continuing view of the chat event as it unfolds.