|courtesy A. Clark|
Deck Out Your Favorite
Hunter's 2012 Photo
Watch the blog for another post on #SuperDogPics, an upcoming Twitter Party to help you with ideas and techniques for your Super Dog Sunday™ entries.
You may dress up your pet, use backdrops or items in the foreground to theme your photo, and you may also use Photo editing tools available online or through programs you can purchase. You may enter only one photo per pet. However, you may enter as many pets as you wish, including Petfinder adoptable pets, like Scooter in the photo above. Thanks to A. Clark for submitting this photo last year. Isn't Scooter precious?!!!
Here's the rest of the scoop:
- Enter full-sized photos (no thumbnails, please!) by emailing them to EventBarkers@gmail.com. You may begin emailing your photos as soon as you wish.
- Bloggers may enter their own photos or photos submitted to them by their readers beginning at 5:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 20. That's when our #SuperDogPics Twitter Party will end and the entries officially open for viewing via a blog hop on All Things Dog Blog and Dogtipper. The code for sharing the hop will be available to bloggers who may post the hop to their own sites as well.
- A Cheer Team consisting of social media enthusiasts will be invited to share more details with you. Watch for their badge that you at the right, for more updated information. This group is being formed at this time and will be active very soon.
- Entries will close at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 3, kickoff time for the Super Bowl. At this time our judges will go to work, grouping your entries by category and naming a winner in each group. These winners will be announced on Monday afternoon, February 4.
- Earlier on February 4 a photo slideshow of all entries will be split up and shared on Dogtipper and All Things Dog Blog. Be sure to check both sites to see all the entries in a fun show in a larger format.
Sponsor Social Media Accounts: