All I can say is that I must be incredibly versatile. I've received this award twice is the past couple of weeks and have managed to be so versatile as to not yet respond. Today is the day.
Thank you to The Elka Almanac and Kol's Notes for proffering this award. I feel so special and completely enveloped in versatility. I'll be working on enhancing my skills in that area, simply to rise to the level of your expectations. Wish me luck!
Before I hand off this beautiful, lime-colored award, I'm supposed to
- I enjoyed raising three wonderful kids who all surprised us with exceptional athletic ability and accomplishments, taking us all over the country (and more) to compete in gymnastics, tennis, barefoot waterskiing, pyramid waterskiing, volleyball, karate, baseball, basketball and diving. Whew!
- No wedding bells in the works yet, but who knows what surprises the future may hold.
- My eldest is an attorney in Virginia.
- My middle son, having graduated from UNC Chapel Hill last year, spent a year teaching high school science in Thailand and is now doing a 3 month tour of Southeast Asia.
- My youngest, a daughter, is studying abroad in a program to enhance her education about primates. She's a biology major.
- Hubby is a huge reader and a golfing fanatic--said with all due respect!
- I believe you've met Tanner, Oliver and Patches, the furry members of my family, so let's move on to the winners I have chosen. In no particular order, please join me in congratulating:
|© Carrie Boyko|