|© Carrie Boyko|
Oliver Has His Serious,
Get-Down-to-Business Face On
First of all, let's talk about safety in terms of product materials. Do you worry about what your pup's toys are made of? In this day and age of frequent recalls and toxins found in so many materials, it's no wonder we get concerned. You will not find “Not Suitable for Children” labels on SafeMade Pet's products. I was really excited to find a page on their website entitled What is Safe, and to see that they address tough topics like lead and phthalates, along with more obvious materials. You'll find some good reading here if you're into the details.
SafeMade's products are all made with food grade silicone that can be cooked in, while also being freezer safe and dishwasher safe. They meet all the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) guidelines for childrens' toys, to assure that your pets are playing with toys that are not harmful to them.
Safe Made Pet Products was born of a group of children's product developers who love their pets. After seeing what happened with the toxicity levels in toys in recent years, they began to wonder about the safety of their pets' toys, and soon took action to offer a totally safe line of toys for our pets.
- This post is the introduction to SafeMade Pet Products
- Next up is our photo show, where Tanner and Oliver will put three of their toys to the All Things Dog Blog Toy Test. Join us to see what fun they can have with silicone toys, so soft and yet so durable--the perfect chew toy.
- Post #3 in this series will share some fun ways to use their silicone bowls for your Bow Wow Baking. Tanner and Oliver enjoyed a banana cake made right here in our kitchen in their Flexibowl--shaped like a pawprint. This was a big hit, and I'll share the recipe as well as some photos of the fun.
- Post #4 will set you up with our giveaway plan, just to make sure we're all excited about this great new product line. Don't miss this opportunity to find out what we're planning for this giveaway. You'll have a full week to enter daily using each method, so get your Twitter trigger finger and your Comments plan ready; I'm going to put it to work!
- We'll wrap up with #5 next week on Friday, July 1st, with the announcement of our winners. You'll be able to find these in our sidebar "Giveaways" area as well.
To help you keep up with our posting on this product line, you can do any of several things to make it easier to follow:
- Stop in at SafeMade Pet's Facebook Page and "Like" them, so you'll get their updates. Be sure to tell them who sent you!
- While you're there, you may as well visit All Things Dog Blog's Facebook Page and do the same, if you haven't already.
- Are you getting All Things Dog Blog's posts by email? If you'd like to assure you never miss a post, stop in at our sidebar and look for the subscription "Dog House", where all our mail comes from! Simply click the Subscribe button and enter your email address. After you've completed this quick setup, visit your email inbox to activate your subscription. You'll receive an email from Feedburner, in which you'll find a link that you must click to complete the process.
|© Carrie Boyko|