|© Carrie Boyko|
What? Fired with No Severance Biscuits?
Let's get down to business. Here's what's on deck this week:
- Our Ask the Trainer columnist, Terry Lynn Cuyler, will be offering tips for barking in the car to one particularly frustrated reader.
- My own thoughts have moved to the heat here in Florida. I'll be sharing my favorite techniques for making sure the boys don't get overheated on our walks.
- Oliver is busy getting ready for Blogpaws. Watch for Wordless Wednesday and his unique transportation situation.
- Now that we're all busy with outdoor activities, Summer means more bites, stings and abrasions. I'll be reviewing a very nice first aid kit to take along on your adventures, and of course, we'll be offering a giveaway as well.
- Hopefully our Treat Review Team will get it's act together and provide some input for a first post. Stay tuned to see what treats we start with.
- The Fido's Freebie Friday blog hop of giveaways is kicking in quite nicely. This week I'll be giving away some great bowl and toy combo-packs from our friends at SafeMade. Stop by and see what's available for winning at sites around the pet blogging world. In addition, there will be a new surprise, so watch for more on that.
- Our Saturday Pet Blogger Hop post will share a few timely tips on making the decision about vacation accommodations for Fido, when he cannot come along :(
- Our Adoptable Pets Tour of States will stick to the midwest next weekend, when we'll move on to Kansas. Iowa was quite compelling for me this Sunday. I almost wanted to jump in the car and go visit some of the spectacular pets I found on Petfinder. Alas, my 33rd wedding anniversary kept me pinned here to celebrate an event that may not have occurred had I taken off for Iowa!