Recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award have 2 responsibilities:
- Share 7 things about themselves. (I'm going to tell you about Tanner and Oliver. That's okay, right?)
- Offer the award to 15 bloggers that they enjoy reading.
- Tanner is a social butterfly, even though he lives with a Papillon, which means 'butterfly.' He knows how to work a dog park.
- Oliver is #74 of Annamarie Johnson's PAWS Pack 80, and proud of it! You can read his story at Dogs for the PAWS: A Retriever Family Adds a Pocket Pup.
- There's not much in the world that thrills Tanner more than a good swim or a Fetch game--a typical Golden Retriever in that sense.
- Oliver is the master of "Go Nite Nite". When it's bedtime, he hardly has to be told. I simply point in the direction of his crate and off he goes, sitting up proudly as if to say "Aren't I the cutest pup ever?"
- Once when Tanner was waiting permission to eat his breakfast, the doorbell rang. Thirty minutes later when I returned from talking to the neighbor, he was sitting by his dish in a puddle of drool. His food was untouched. Good boy, Tanner.
- When Tanner went to take his CGC test with Oliver and Xena, it rained. Hundreds of ducks descended on the waterfront area that we were using as a test site. Golden Retriever + Ducks=Zero Concentration on CGC :( Maybe another time. Oliver, on the other hand, is proud to have earned his Canine Good Citizen certification, even while Tanner was busy watching the ducks flap their wings and squawk wildly.
- Tanner is a Houdini dog. He can unlatch a child-guard gate, open a chain link gate with ease, open our front door to let himself out, unlatch Oliver's crate and unlock the bathroom pocket door lock. Perhaps I should get him a job as a locksmith?
- According to Gus
- The (Mis)Adventures of Sage
- Browndog CBR
- Doggies and Stuff
- To Dog with Love
- Pharoah Hound Flash
- I Still Want More Puppies
- Peggy's Pet Place
- BZ Training
- Daley's Dog Years
- Life with Lulu
- Bocci's Beefs
- Ruff Toy Reviews
- Chunyo's Corner
- The Poodle (and Dog) Blog
Oops...forgot a little business. You can learn who won the giveaway from last Saturday's blog hop at Global Pet Expo Over!.
It's my favorite day of the week, the Saturday Pet Blogger's Hop. As you hop around, don't forget to stop by the first three entries on the list, our hosts: Confessions of the Plume, Two Little Cavaliers and Life with Dogs. And of course, you absolutely must pop in at 5 Minutes for Fido, where Tanner and Oliver will be spouting off about something. Happy hoppin!