|© Carrie Boyko|
Oliver is on Guard
A couple of days ago I offered up a batch of books for preschoolers. Today I have 8 new books for middle grade readers, ranging from about ages 8-12. How do you win a book for you, your kid, or a special child in your life? Super simple:
- Become an email subscriber (in the top right column of the blog)
- Comment on this post, telling me what you think should be included in the kids' corner. The COMMENTS link is at the bottom of EVERY post.
- Comment on our Facebook page, with your ideas for our kids' corner, great books or anything else you'd like to share about kids and dogs.
- Send me a picture of your dog along with your kid's name.
- Finally, you'll have to send me an address so I can mail the book (my email is LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com). The first 5 addresses and comments I receive will get the books. Don't forget to let me know that you're entering for the middle-grade books. I've also got other book giveaways going on, so I don't want to send your preschooler an adult title she won't enjoy.
- Winners whose addresses are received by December 19 will have their books mailed that week. Addresses received after December 19 will be mailed in January when Tanner and Oliver are back on duty. They love going to the post office.
Visit Adopt a Dog Park
Follow All Things Dog at Twitter Find me at Facebook
© copyright Carrie Boyko, all rights reserved