Smile for the Camera, Tanner!
- Submit photos taken at a dog park or dog play area with other dogs around. Show me your dog, other dogs, AND your dog park.
- If you submit a photo with people in it, I will crop it to edit out faces, if possible. I CANNOT publish photos of people without their written permission.
- Give me your dog's name(s).
- I'll be happy to include your name as his owner, also, if you wish. If you do not specify this, I will not include your name.
- Include the name of the park and its city and State.
- Photos must be saved in one of 4 formats: jpeg, gif, bmp, or png. Other formats will not work with my software.
- Email your photo, as an attachment, to me at LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com
My promise to you is that I will not use your dog's photo for any purpose other than to be viewed on this blog, unless I ask specifically for your permission, and I will not give away or sell your email address. That's it. I just love dogs.
Since this is a brand new blog, your likelihood of getting your dog's photo on the blog soon will be greater if you provide it to me soon. As my readership grows, so too will the pile of photos. IF the response to this offer is great, it could take a long time to display each photo, so don't let any grass grow under your feet. Get to it and fetch those photos!