How May We Help You?
- Handle a giveaway drawing to get promo for your product or service
- Product Reviews here on All Things Dog Blog provide multiple photos and employ a fun factor for the reader.
- Advertise here with buttons, badges, and banners. We have a variety of sizes, placements and options to suit every budget.
- Announce your new pet related business, website, product or service with an interview or promotional article.
- A full length post will use your product or service as an integral part of the information, including photos.
- A giveaway announcement will require readers to enter by interacting with us in some way, giving you the most promotional exposure. These entry options may include commenting on our post, submitting a pet photo, visiting your website or Facebook page, or Tweeting about the giveaway.
- Your giveaway will be listed on numerous sweepstakes/giveaway sites, where pet owners go to learn about free products they may win. This will get you additional exposure.
- Your giveaway post will be promoted with all the ammunition I have in my arsenal.
- We will often encourage readers to "Like" your Facebook page or follow you on Twitter, as well as linking to your site at least once in the post.
- Most giveaway posts include multiple links to various pages on your website, to make it simple and quick for readers to find the information they need about your product or service.
- A followup post, generally one to two weeks later, that will award the prizes, gives you an additional opportunity to be mentioned, including photography and comments about the readers' reactions to the giveaway.
- the product or service (usually by coupon or coupon code) that you are interested in providing,
- the quantity you plan to make available,
- information about your product or service,
- and any questions you have.
Possible locations, depending on availability, include:
The Great Dane: full sized header banner beneath the blog header
The Golden Retriever: To salute the beginning of every blog page, this will be at the top of the main posts column.
The Basset Hound: Placed in the footer at the bottom of the blog, full width and low like a Basset Hound.
The Springer Spaniel: The opposite of the Golden Retriever, this ad will cap off the bottom of the posts column.
The Junk Yard Dog often lies out of site, until visitors appear. This is what I call the in-post banner ad because it is only seen when a reader visits this carefully-chosen post.
The Papillon: A banner shaped ad in the sidebar can bring more attention than a link, while still using little sidebar space, meaning less cost to you.
If you are interested in banner ads, please write to me at LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com with your advertising budget and time frame. We will get back to you with available placements and costs that will help you meet your goals.
Sponsor a Twitter Party or Other Themed Event to Promote Your Product:
Twitter Parties are one of the newest ways that you can get the word out about your product, service or cause, to massive numbers of Twitter users. A well-planned, themed Twitter Party will include 2 co-hosts along with myself, coordinating planned conversations, product giveaways designed to build excitement over your product while attracting participants, and discussions between participants and a guest expert.
Twitter party conversation can also be designed to get information out in small blurbs that fit into single tweets. Often this makes a great way to help those new to your concept to understand it more thoroughly--small amounts at a time.
Scavenger Hunts, coordinated by my team, can encourage participants to visit every corner of your website or Facebook page to seek out clues or items that will help them solve a puzzle. The first to get the correct answer will win a significant prize, designed to create excitement over your product and encourage followup purchases.
Themed Blog Hop Events bring large numbers of blogs together with their links all located on one another's pages. This exposure for your brand can be huge, as all readers/visitors to each of the participating blogs will be able to see and access our event planned on your behalf. Once again prizes serve as a lure to participants, and information on your product or service will be made available through our blog post and any coordinated events such as Twitter Parties or Scavenger Hunts.
Note that to maximize the value to your brand, a combination of these events is often your best approach. Your budget, however, is where we must start to create a plan for you. We would need to understand your goals in order to present a plan that works. Fees for these promotional events vary widely based on your goals, anticipated participation, prizes offered, experts required, event design complexity, and other details. Please contact me at LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com with as much detail as possible. I will be in touch soon.
I reserve the right to approve or disprove of any ad copy or image that does not align itself with my blog's themes or values. Product reviews that do not go well may be passed on. You will be notified if this happens. The information in the above sections may be changed without notice. Current advertisers will not be affected by rate changes during a commitment period.
All Things Dog Blog will fully disclose all free products and will only publish our own opinions about products. We do not take compensation for product reviews. We may consider a paid insertion, when written by the provider and agreed upon by us 100%.