- Sponsor: Zuke's makes dog treats for high energy dogs that enjoy activity and engaging in busy days with their families. We'll be sharing a variety of Zuke's treats with you as prizes, so don't miss out on this event! Mark your calendar now.
- This year's event will be a one hour Twitter Party on Thursday, January 29, during which we'll be sharing lots of ideas for getting into the game--enjoying a doggone good day with your pups. Join us with your own tips. Participation will qualify you to be a potential winner!
- Be sure to enter the social media sharing widget below, giving you the opportunity to win a pre-party prize, as well. Inside this widget, you'll have the chance to RSVP for the party, Tweet about the party to your friends on Twitter, follow some of our team members and our sponsor, Zuke's, and more. One winner will be drawn from these entries to grab a big batch of goodies before the party even opens. Their name will be announced at the opening of the party, so be sure to be on time. Finally, make sure to stick around for the naming of the Grand Prize winner at the close of the event: 9 PM ET.
- Prizes: About $750+ in Zuke's treats will be handed out in fantabulous packages every few minutes throughout the party. Our winners and their dogs are sure to enjoy these shipments, filled with a variety of Zuke's delicious, nutritious snacks. We'll be featuring Mini Naturals in our pre-game training incentives and game day activities, Hip Action treats that are perfect for pre- and post-game joint health, Genuine Jerky with lots of protein for strong muscles and energy, Power Bones that provide a great energy source for a day of playing, and Z-Filets, perfect for pre-game training incentives and game day activities.
- Why do we celebrate active dogs? Just like you and I, dogs need activity. It keeps their minds active, their bodies fit, and helps them learn problem solving skills. Watch for ideas on all of this at the party, as the Event Barkers team dishes some of our best ideas.
- Who to follow: Start by following @Zukespets, of course. Your Event Barkers hosts will be calling the plays at this game, so don't miss any of them either: @AllThingsDog, @ToDogWithLove, @DogTipper, @RoccoHavanese, @5MinutesforFido, @EventBarkers, @EBParties, and @AllThingsDoga. Prizes will be announced by @EventBarkers!
- How to win during the party: Simply join in and participate on Twitter, using the #SuperDogSunday hashtag. For extra opportunities to be seen, share your photos of your fido keeping this theme in mind: "Get your dog in the game - activities for a doggone good day!”
Monday, January 19, 2015
by Carrie Boyko, CEB
It's finally here. The special day we announce today--#SuperDogSunday--was created 5 years ago as a way to enjoy the Super Bowl with our dogs front and center. Each year's version has morphed a bit, responding to the changing interests of our sponsors and our readers. Our 2015 version is designed to celebrate our active dogs. Thanks to Zuke's for sponsoring this event. Read on for some important details and jump right into the widget at the bottom of the post to grab your entry for the big pre-event prize: A terrific package of 5 different kinds of Zuke's treats!
As a member of the Event Barkers team, I'm offering this Twitter Party information as a part of our work with Zuke's to share information about their products. You'll find these details and more on our partners' websites: DogTipper.com and ToDogWithLove.com. These events are open to US households and entrants age 18 and older.Void where prohibited.