Maybe you noticed the banner ad above this column? These are their newest treats that we're so excited about. These 'puppies' are certified organic, making sure that what we treat our pups with is super duper pure. No more toxins for Tanner! Only organic for Oliver :)
With the Jerky Chip Cookies there's even more to be happy about for us pet owners. I'll be giving you a full review of this terrific product in just a couple of weeks, but for now let's see how the boys are enjoying them:
Here are a few quick facts about these Jerky Chip Cookies that may be of interest:
- The jerky inside these tasty treats is US-made for your pup's health and safety. Nuff said!
- Crunchy and easy to break into small bits for training or anytime you just want a little bit of motivation.
- These cookies are certified organic--wowzer. It doesn't get more pure than that!
- High protein for your meat-loving mutt :)
- No corn, wheat or soy; only oatmeal for these yummy cookies.
- You can locate a store near you using this Store Locator
To join in the fun, you can enter the options offered below in the Rafflecopter. Keep in mind that sometimes our Rafflecopter is not such a smart cookie. It may be napping out of sight, but it will COME when called like a well-trained dog should. Simply click on the post title above to get it to wake up and join the party.
If you're really into the winning spirit, you can also join the photo contest at Castor and Pollux Pet by posting a picture of your dog enjoying his Jerky Chip Cookies. (Psssst...they're on the shelves at PetSmart) Be sure to use the hashtag #ASmartCookie to get entered into the contest pool. You can see the entries here.
The Rafflecopter will close at midnight Tuesday, April 15: D-Day for tax filers. Be sure to get your entries in before then so maybe you'll be among the lucky who win a case of #ASmartCookie. I'll announce the winners right here on Wednesday, April 16.