Acting as the wedding photographer, I enjoyed creating scenarios using rose petals and flowers to add to the ambiance. You could say I got a taste of being a wedding planner. Will I be ready when my own daughter ties the knot? "I'll think about that another day", as originally stated by Scarlet O'Hara.
Today's 5 lucky winners are receiving some truly fun prizes. Thank you to those of you who helped by offering size information. Without that I was unable to select appropriate winners. I appreciate you reading the entire giveaway post and following through; it has now paid off for you!
Our winners are:
- Shelly P's pup will get the bridal veil, delicate and lovely, no doubt just like her pup.
- Larielle's Bentley earned the Groom's set of accessories to include a bow tie, a fashion tie for the engagement party, cuffs and an adorable mustache clip on for his collar....just because it's cute and gentlemanly!
- The Unleashed by Petco exclusive collar and leash set are going to Kittie Kat E for her friend with a super-sized Fido. The Looney Tunes design is sure to please.
- Lisa F's Beagle will have a new Poncho to sport, along with an adorable sequinned hat for special occasions. Ooo la la!
- D. Murgia's kitty will have sparkling teeth, winning Greenies and a kitty bandana to help show them off.
Jacque Models a Poncho