We just heard the news ourselves; Dog Travel Experts' new radio show, on the Radio Pet Lady Network, has moved to 8 PM ET on Wednesdays. With this move to Prime Time Radio, Paris and the pups will be busier than every. Exciting, yes?
We love this new time slot when we're not busy wrapping up the blogging day, cooking dinner or walking dogs. By 8 PM we're ready to take a chill pill and kick back for a few minutes of catch up with the pops. This will be the perfect time to tune in. Last week I called in with a question and enjoyed a little chat with Paris and her sidekick, Tracie Hotchner--aka the Radio Pet Lady. This week's questions will be taken by email to editors@DogTipper.com.
I hope you'll join in when your Wednesdays slow down. Here's how:
- Sign onto www.RadiotPetLady.com just before 8 PM ET.
- To hear the broadcast, just click the pink PLAY button at the left.
- If the show has not yet opened, you may be hearing a few commercials or possibly the end of a podcast that was being played during the break.
- For a few weeks, while the time change is implemented, questions will be taken via email and answered on the show for you. You can send in your questions to editors@DogTipper.com.
- Can't make this time work for you? No problem! Just visit the Podcast Library for Dog Travel Experts at this link. Choose the show by date and description, and click on the red date to listen.