|© C. Boyko|
Try a Tasty and Organic Meatless Meal
Sweet Pepper and Onion Pizza
Ten dollars really is not much these days. All I had to do was turn the mirror on myself and I was quickly able to find numerous tips for finding an extra 10 bucks to hand off to Petfinder. See if any of these work on your budget:
- Skip 2 lattes at Starbucks and turn over the cost to rescue pets in need.
- Help rescue animals receive necessary healthcare by bundling your errands to save gasoline.
- Better yet, walk or bike to nearby errands and shed pounds along the way!
- Vow to shop the sales for this year's Valentine's gift.
- Ask yourself if you really need that dessert you're drooling over in the bakery showcase.
- Clip coupons before you shop for groceries.
- Print coupons online for some of your favorite products.
- Choose 1 night or more each week to eat meatless meals like this Sweet Pepper Pizza recipe. Check out Meatless Monday at 20Something Saver and visit this link for my favorite pasta sauce recipe.
- Enter giveaways at your favorite blogs and you could win prizes worth much more than you dreamed of. You'll find my current giveaways in the middle sidebar. Good luck!
- Subscribe to All Things Dog Blog by email and receive your free ebook, "How to Put Your Dog on a Budget", authored by my friends at Dogtipper.