Follow me on Twitter
Write to Dr. Jacki, ASK THE VET
Hi everyone and Happy New Year to you. I hope you are all off to a good start.
Speaking of off to a good start, a few of you have sent me photos since I launched this blog 11 months ago. I'd really like to see more though. I'm going to draw you out with a bribe:
Send your dog's best snapshot (no professional photos, please) in for my contest and you could be the big winner. Here are the prizes:
First Prize: $10 Petco Gift Card and your Fido gets his picture at the top of a post, announcing his big win as my Fetching Fido. If you like, feel free to include his bio or a few fun facts about your darling dog.
Second Place: A Kong, appropriately sized for the winning dog. This pup will also have his photo featured in a later post.
Honorable Mentions: I may have trouble ruling out the rest, but lots of your photos will be shared in future posts.
Please understand you are sending your photo to me for keeps. I cannot return them. Include Fido's first name, even if you don't send his bio. I would love to share it.
Okay. The clock starts now. Here are the rules, just to be clear:
- Personal snapshots only; you must have the right to share this photo
- No photos will be returned, so don't send it unless you can spare it
- Send photos via email attachments to LetsAdoptaDogPark@gmail.com; only digital photos will be used
- You may submit up to 3 photos per dog
- Please include your dog's name, and feel free to include a short bio
- No people's faces may appear in the photos and no human names, addresses or other personal information will be shared
- The deadline is Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010
Technorati code: 948YHGVYEANS
Follow All Things Dog at Twitter
Find me at Facebook