|© Carrie Boyko|
Did We Forget Anything?
Oliver must know there's something exciting coming up. He's been spending a lot of time practicing and posing for travel photos. And the decisions--oh my! Today we had to go through his wardrobe and pick three Tshirts for Blogpaws to pack in his new Solvit HomeAway Travel Organizer. We decided on his All Things Dog Blog logo shirt, a Dogs for the PAWS Tshirt, and another that we'll keep secret for a fun surprise.
His travel bag is much cooler than mine. It carries his food (Organix travels with us everywhere we go!), his water, two bowls, his poop bags (we like Flush Puppies because they're so eco-friendly), and even bandanas, Tshirts, and important "don't-leave-home-without-its" like dental bones and a ball. More below....
|© Carrie Boyko|
Looks Good, Huh?!
You would think that Oliver is just about ready to go, with all the loot in the photo up there, but there is still more to consider. Be sure to check back for more on Oliver's travel preparations.
Did you notice the cool collapsible bowls with Oliver's travel kit? And the food bag that that holds 10 cups of food seals up really tight to make sure his chow stays fresh. We'll be able to travel with a one-liter BPA-free, polycarbonate water bottle to make sure there's always some wet stuff for Oliver on the trip.There's even room inside the bag to take along our new microfiber towel in case Oliver needs a touch up in the tub or gets rained on. He vetoed the idea of an umbrella. No girly stuff for Oliver!
It's a very nice kit with all sorts of cool pockets for all those little things that every puppy needs; don't forget the leash, collar, tags and harness. There's plenty of room for it all in this great bag. If you would like more detail, check here.
Are you thinking about taking a trip with your fido? The nice folks at Solvit Products would like to help make your preparations easier. You can visit their site's retail locator for assistance in finding a store near you that carries their travel, mobility and access products. You can also order your own organizer online through Amazon.
|© courtesy Solvit Products|
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment about your pup's travel plans. If you'd like to get extra entries to improve your chances, here's more possibilities:
- COMMENTS! We'd love to hear about your pup and his travel or mobility issues.
- Any comments or uploads to Facebook, per Facebook rules, are not allowed to constitute an entry. To register an entry, you must tell me with a comment that you've left a photo on FB. Thanks for your understanding; I'm just trying to follow FB's rules.
- Post a photo of your pup to my Facebook page with a sign that says "We Love All Things Dog Blog". Leave 3 comments regarding your photo and you'll get 3 entries.
- Your pics may be featured on our blog if you email them to me at AllThingsDogBlog@gmail.com.
- Likewise, follow @AllThingsDog on Twitter and leave a comment here telling me you've done this.
- Let me hear from you with a Tweet "Thx @AllThingsDog 4 hooking us up 2 the Solvit HomeAway Travel Organizer #Giveaway for #dogs".
- Subscribe to our blog by email, Networked Blogs, Google Friend Connect, or RSS.
- Tweet/Retweet and hit the Google+ button in the upper right corner.
- Participants may enter once daily per method. Thanks for your participation and happy travels!