|© Carrie Boyko|
A Dog Park Moment
All Things Dog Blog is on a mission to bring you the resources you need to help your family live harmoniously with your dogs. We provide help in many ways; I'd like to tell you about a few of our services.
As a mom of three full grown kids who will soon be creating families of their own, I understand the challenges of holding it all together--kids, husbands, carpools, meals, extra-curricular activities, PTA, homework....and, oh, did I mention the pets? That's where we specialize--helping you bring your family and your dogs into alignment with your life, without tons of trouble or expense.
How can we help? Here's a few examples:
- Our most popular posts are the problem-solving articles. For example, I have offered up ways to manage a houseful of company with pups as guests, exercising your Fido when you can't join in, natural ways to manage fleas, and much more in my archives of nearly 1000 articles. Need help finding something? Drop me an email and I'll be glad to help.
- Our holistic veterinarian, Dr. Pat Bradley, answers your questions on natural ways to help with Fido's health, and she even gives you straight advice on when it's time to get traditional veterinary help.
- With a team of experienced dog trainers, we're here to assist you with your dog behavior problems. We all have them from time to time, and this is the place to get your first bit of expert advice when your pup presents a new behavior that needs a bit of pack leader mentality and an attitude adjustment.
- Here at All Things Dog Blog, our family and our dogs live a largely green and organic lifestyle, while offering you tips for trying it out yourselves. Some will work for you; some will not. We invite you to ask questions and give our natural methods a try.
- Like recipes for healthy noshing? Ours will be more of the canine kind, loads of fun for you and the kids to try. Watch for an Easter cookie recipe coming soon--chock full of chicken and the Easter Bunny's favorite--carrots, of course!
- How about product reviews and giveaways? Did I get your attention now? We offer weekly giveaways that you can learn about in our sidebar, as well as regular dog and dog owner product reviews to help you sort out all the pup products on the market.
- In addition to all these helpful articles, we also enjoy a good laugh sometimes, or occasionally may announce a surprise of some sort or another. Our first annual Super Dog Sunday event brought dozens of blogs together for a blog hop that included photos of all our dogs in their favorite teams' theme. That event was a blast and I hope you'll take a minute to click the link and watch the slideshow of some favorite photos.
|Check our Sidebar for Weekly Drawings|
|© Carrie Boyko|
Life with Dogs: That's Us!
|© Carrie Boyko|
Kids Books Anyone?
Now, for all of you out there that are popping in, be you pet bloggers or moms, or both, we hope you'll join in the fun and visit 5 Minutes for Mom to get into the party. Happy tails!
Bonus for readers of 5 Minutes for Mom:
Healthy After-School Snacks for Kids and Dogs to Share
Carob-Walnut Bark for Kids and the Dogs!
My Dogs insist that I invite you to their site, 5 Minutes for Fido, where Tanner and Oliver spout off their opinions and generally offer up silliness. How can you turn down an offer like that?
Follow All Things Dog at Twitter Find me at Facebook
© copyright Carrie Boyko, all rights reserved
Bookmark this on Delicious